for the dominator, did you do both sides?
COSPLAYRUINEDMYLIFE’S 2,000 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!
We are so close to 2,000 followers and to thank all of you we’re giving away not one, but two signed copies of Breaking All The Rules: Cosplay & The Art of Self-Expression! “A book project to document cosplayer culture across the USA in interviews and photographs.”
The contest will run until 4pm EST on October 31st, 2014. We will randomly select 2 winners. Winners will be messaged by fire-raising and must respond within 48 hours or they will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be randomly selected.
We will also ship ANYWHERE so don’t let location hold you back from entering!
- You must be following cosplayruinedmylife (since this is a giveaway for our followers after all).
- You must like and/or reblog this post.
- Each like or reblog will count as 1 entry. You may like and/or reblog this post as many times as you like but each user will only be allowed a maximum of 10 entries.
- You must have your ASK box activated (if we can’t message you, how will you know if you’ve won?).
- You must be able to provide us with a valid mailing address. If you are under the age of 18, please make sure you have parental permission before giving us your address.
- Inactive/empty or giveaway/contest tumblrs will be disqualified.
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!
I realized I never really posted any progress pics on here from when I was making my Ikki outfit. It’s a little late now but I still feel like I need to post something because not enough people know about the glory that is Choutokkyuu.
I strongly encourage everyone to watch THIS VIDEO. It’s amazing and cheesy and just when you think it can’t get more ridiculous… it does. You don’t even need subtitles to get the gist of what is going on.
I’ll be wearing this outfit again for AUSA and I’m super stoked!
Being the oldest of all your cosplay friends like…
Catbus CATBUS CATBUSSS!!! (and totoro + forest spirit)!
I designed all three dresses, and each dress is made and worn by the cosplayer themselves.
Totoro- Piko Cosplay
Forest Spirit- Honey Dumpling Cosplay